19 September 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit







The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is the new must have for anyone that would ever need to pack a lunch for themselves or even their children. Whether its an everyday thing for you or just once a month this product is worth the money and saves a lot of hassle!  

 
 
*saves space and stays organized while in your lunch bag
*includes a specially designed Blue ice pack that keeps lunches chilled on the go
*containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
*CONTAINERS ARE MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER AND FREEZE SAFE AND BPA FREE!
 
~Sandwich Kit includes 2 Snack Containers, 1 Side Container, 1 Sandwich Container and 1 Medium Blue Ice~
 
My Take: I can honestly say that I'm surprised this wasn't made sooner! To me anything that can simplify a mom's job is heaven sent! The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit makes everything simple...portions, seperating foods, keeping things cool and maximizes the space you have in your lunch bag! My oldest child doesn't normally pack her lunch but when she does I use this kit! I can send her with at least 4 different things to eat without them all mixing or worrying about her food getting warm and "yucky"! I can't lie though, since I have started my new job as a mail carrier eating can be a chore. Everything is about getting the job done in time and it may sound a little strange but Rubbermaid has made eating my lunch quicker!! With everything organized and in its own container its so easy for me to see what I want grab it and toss it in my lap. No fight and even less mess! My favorite thing about the lunchblox is that they are BPA free....so I know they are safe and that you can microwave them, freeze them and even toss them in the dishwasher! I also think that for $12.99 they are well worth the price and last long beyond when you buy them!
 
To purchase yours now click here
To keep up with all the lastest Rubbermaid news follow them on facebook! 
 
DISCLAIMER: I received the above product in exchanged for my honest opinions!


            
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment