07 August 2012

Dr. Seuss' The Lorax on Blu-Ray 3D and 2D Combo Packs TODAY!

 



The #1 Animated Film of the Year from the Creators of Despicable Me and the Imagination of Dr. Seuss!

Synopsis:
      The imaginative world of Dr. Seuss comes to life like never before in this visually spectacular adventure from the creators of Despicable Me! Twelve-year-old Ted will do anything to find a real live Truffula Tree in order to impress the girl of his dreams. As he embarks on his journey, Ted discovers the incredible story of the Lorax, a grumpy but charming creature who speaks for the trees. Featuring the voice talents of Danny DeVito, Ed Helms, Zac Efron, Taylor Swift, Rob Riggle, Jenny Slate, and Betty White, Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax is filled with hilarious fun for everyone!


My Take: Okay I must first state that I will be a lifetime fan of the original lorax .....(the story and the old movie that came out years ago) and I was expecting this to be the same rhyming moral story I have come to love over the years.......it wasn't. I was so angry I could have blown a gasket BUT after sitting there in my sorrow for a few minutes I started to think that "hey, maybe this is something good too"! It wasn't what I was expecting but it still had the neat characters with the catchy songs and most of all THE MORALS that old story impressed me with. By the middle of it all I was laughing and dancing in my seat and by the end I was satisfied completely......it may not have been what I planned but this "new lorax" will go right next to the old in my "favorite movie memory bank"! Last but not least........MY KIDS, they LOVED it and as a parent I really enjoyed seeing my girls get into a movie so much and actually understand and ba able to see the "moral of the movie".  Another thing that impressed me was what it said at the end......it has stuck with me since I saw it.....
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not." -Dr.Seuss




BLU-RAY COMBO PACKS INCLUDE
BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL COPY + ULTRAVIOLET,AND THREE ALL-NEW MINI-MOVIES!
Listed below are all options you have of purchasing The Lorax but remember the 3 all new mini movies are only on the blu-ray combo packs --See the trailers for those new mini movies HERE

BLU-RAY 3D COMBO PACK
Street Date: August 7, 2012
Running Time: 1 hour 27 minutes
Layers: BD-50
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1
Rating: PG for brief mild language
Languages/Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French

BLU-RAY COMBO PACK
Street Date: August 7, 2012
Running Time: 1 hour 27 minutes
Layers: BD-50
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1
Rating: PG for brief mild language
Languages/Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French

DVD
Street Date: August 7, 2012
Running Time: 1 hour 27 minutes
Layers: DVD-9
Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1
Rating: PG for brief mild language
Languages/Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French

Disclaimer: This post was written for the sponsor who provided the complimentay product for review in exchange for my honest opinions.

1 comment: