20 June 2012

The Princess Diaries 10th Anniversary Edition! Available Now!




The Princess Diaries
Rated - G
Running time - 115 minutes
(first clip above)

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Rated - G
Running time - 113 minutes
(second clip above)


The 10th Anniversary Edition Includes the 2 movies on a 3 disc combo pack consisiting of a Blu-ray and two DVDS (Huge $$ saver!) and all 3 discs include bonus features!

My Take: Its hard for me to believe that when the first Princess Diaries came out I was a teen and this movie was one of my favorites from Disney! I recently watched it with the husband and girls and they all loved both movies as much as I did! Its hard to find those movies that appeal to both the kids and the parents but these movies do just that. The other thing I found was that most of the time when a "number two" of a movie is released I hate it, but I thought Royal Engagement matched up to the first movie without a problem! A big reason for this could be the stellar casting. I never considered myself a Julie Andrews fan until I saw these! This was also my first favorite Anne Hathaway movie and when the two of them come together you will find yourself laughing (and possibly tearing up a bit!)  Its extremely relatable due to the fact that its whole theme is based on finding out who you are and discovering what it takes to make your dreams come true! Which is something I hope my girls will always remember - to be yourself and make your dreams happen! A must see for anyone with a dream and anyone who's felt lost in this big world!


Enter the giveaway below to win the 10th Anniversary Edition!  
Rules: Open to U.S. 18+
May enter daily
                                 Giveaway ends on June 21st, 2012 at 11:59 PM, ET
                          ONE Winner will be chosen randomly and listed on this post


Disclaimer: This post was written for the sponsor who provided the complimentay product for review in exchange for my honest opinions. They have also provided the giveaway prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment