12 June 2012

Buy Josh Turner's New CD - Punching Bag Now!




Who is Josh Turner?
Joshua Otis "Josh" Turner- is a country music singer and actor signed to MCA Nashville Records in 2003, Turner has released four studio albums for the label. The first of these was 2003's Long Black Train, whose title track was his breakthrough single release. 2005's Your Man accounted for his first two Number One hits: "Your Man" and "Would You Go with Me," while 2007's Everything Is Fine included a #2 in "Firecracker." Haywire, released in 2010, produced his biggest hit, the #1 "Why Don't We Just Dance." Josh also released a Cracker Barrel album called "Live at the Ryman" in 2007. Overall, Turner has charted ten times on the Billboard country singles charts, with all but one of his singles reaching Top 40 or higher.


The Good News-
With four platinum record certifications, four #1 singles, two Grammy Award nominations and multiple other accolades under his belt, Josh Turner delivers yet again on Punching Bag, his fifth album due out June 12th. -(TODAY!) The single "Time is Love" (you can see in video above!) is climbing country radio charts, while the video clip is aleady a big hit!


 Click Here to BUY NOW! Only $9.99
Can also be purchased at many music stores and other online sites!


Punching Bag includes twelve tracks
Punching Bag Intro
Punching Bag
Time Is Love
Deeper Than My Love
Good Problem
Cold Shoulder
Find Me A Baby
Whatcha Reckon
Pallbearer
For The Love Of God
I Was There
Left Hand Man

 My Take-
 I am one of those people that can listen to pretty much anything if I'm in the mood for it but I am from a "country" area so I listen to "country music" almost everyday and enjoy it. BUT even though Josh Turner is considered a country singer his voice is worth listening to even if you aren't a fan. I caught on to this when his single Long Black Train was first released.......I had never heard someone sing with such a smooth, deep voice! My personal favorites on this CD are Punching Bag and Time is Love! Deeper Than My Love is starting to become one of my favorites now too though! The songs are catchy and their words carry meaning and I don't know about you but thats what makes me like a song!
To keep up with all the latest Josh Turner news follow these official websites!

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Disclaimer: This post was written for the sponsor who provided the complimentary product for review in exchange for my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment