21 March 2012

Trop50 Red Orange Juice Beverage

 



    I don't know about you and your tastes but I do know mine and I hate ORANGE JUICE!!!!!! I love the idea of it but normally unless its diluted with a bunch of pulp I can't hack the strong taste of it in the morning! I once tried a brand that I swore could have burnt off my taste buds it was so strong! I have recently tried the Trop50 Red Orange Juice Beverage and to my surprise ......no burning or flaring up of my taste buds, yes it had a nice taste but it wasn't so overpowering that I couldn't drink it!

   Tropicana  makes Trop50 Red Orange and it delivers the goodness of orange juice with 50 percent less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners! - Which makes it even more awesome!  Its found in the chilled aisle and blends nutritious orange juice with lush red oranges for a refreshingly smooth, delicious taste in a 59 oz bottle. To make it even better I hear that those red oranges are pretty good for you and the price is right!!

   To get all the specifics on this juice beverage click HERE! Follow Trop50 on facebook for all their latest news! The one problem I did have with this beverage was trying to find it at my local grocery stores, I ended up getting mine from Wal-Mart, Use their STORE LOCATOR to see where you can buy yours!

Disclaimer: I received a full value coupon to review the product in exchange for my honest opinion!


Enter the Giveaway Below to Win A Full Value Coupon (valid until 3/31/12) to get yours FREE!! Giveaway ends March 24th 2012! One time entry!




a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment: