13 March 2012

New from SHUTTERFLY: Photo Yearbooks!



Being a mom to four beautiful children I use Shutterfly often to make things like photo books for the grandparents, coffee mugs with pictures on them for meaningful gifts, magnets for fridge decor and to make picture prints from my digital camera! I absolutely love this site and now they are offering PHOTO YEARBOOKS!  How awesome is that?!

 Shutterfly Yearbooks are the easiest and most affordable way to preserve school memories for your child and your school, helping parents of a single student, class or an entire school, easily create specially designed page templates for school activities, subjects, and student classroom and faculty photos.
1. Easy-to-make (we promise) - Use our specially designed page templates to capture school activities along with favorite student, classroom and faculty pictures. Make it just the way you want with our All New Custom Path.
2. Easy on your pocketbook - Get up to 75% off when you order for your class or school. We have prices as low as $5 per Yearbook, which are only available by contacting Shutterfly for a quote.
3. Made to love, made to last - Our award-winning photo books are printed in color and professionally bound. Your Yearbook is saved forever and you can re-order it at any time


How often do you go back and look at the memories stored away in your yearbook? I know I do often and my kids (and yours) will do the same someday! A picture is worth so much and time goes by so fast! With Shutterfly's superior quality and their will to exceed your expectations I couldn't think of anyone better to make my child's yearbook - especially with their prices (Starting as low as $5!!) So its worth checking out! I even pulled out some of my old yearbook pictures, all this yearbook talk deserved some yearbook pictures to go with it! But Shutterfly's prices are a lot better compared to what my yearbooks cost me! So head on over and see what they have for you!   


Love Shutterfly?

Keep up with them on FacebookTwitterPinterest

Disclaimer: This post was written for the sponsor who provided a complimentary product in exchange for my honest opinions and post on the above topic!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures--very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....... :) kids have done some wear since then for sure though! haha but they're worth it!

    ReplyDelete