28 March 2012

Influenster's LoVe VoX BoX!

What is an Influenster?
-Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!


So I myself am a part of this program and got the chance to sample their latest "vox box" (basically a box filled with some full size samples of some really neat things!) I wanted to share with you these products and what I thought about them!! Some are my new favorite things!

In my Love Vox box was.........


The Gillette Venus & Olay Razor (Retail Value of $8.99-$10.99): With its Olay moisture bars and its 5 blades it is the closest you can get to having "goddess" like skin when your done! I didn't even have to use shaving cream or anything like that! I love this Razor and think Venus and Olay make an excellent pair!

Kiss Nail Dress- Fashion that Sticks!(Retail value of $6.99): Being a mom of 4 I rarely get the time to do my nails any more but Kiss Nail Dress has changed my habits! You just peel the design, apply and shape! They will last for up to 10 DAYS!! Which means this mommy can have super star nails without all the time and effort.....or expensive trips to the salon! They also have a style to meet my moods! They carry 18 different designs so theres deffinantly a wide variety! I will be using this for my spring vacation next week!!!


Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler (Retail value of $3.50): This sampler has some of Stash's most popular herbal teas! All are NATURALLY CAFFINE FREE and made from 100% NATURAL ingredients. Directions say to steep fo 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees and then enjoy!! I loved all of the awesome flavors in this some of my favorites were the ones flavored with blueberry and raspberry! Since its all natural ingredients you can actually taste what you are suppose to with othing else added to it! I always end my hectic days with a nice hot cup of Stash's tea now!


Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar (Retail value of $2.99): This chocolate bar literally rocked my world! I am a huge chocolate fan but I have never tasted anything so creamy! Made with 32% cacao it delivers and epicurean chocolate experience. Its a good size for the price and once you try the Ghirardelli brand ....you won't be able to go back!


Truvia Natural Sweetener (Retail value of $3.99 for a 40 count): Truvia natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated, made from the best tasting part of the Stevia plant! It has no calories so sprinkle it on whatever you'd like! I actually just put it on my Cheerios this morning for some extra taste and it worked great.....and I didnt have to worry about it adding calories! I think it might even get me to eat a grapefruit!!


So there it is! I honestly loved each and every one of these products! They helped me out in all different types of areas! To Sign up click Here! You can also keep up with Influenster on Facebook and Twitter!

Disclaimer: I received free samples in exchange for my honest opinions!


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try out the new razors! Looks like you received some really nice products (yummy too).

    ReplyDelete