10 January 2012

Tropicana® Trop50® - Helping you help yourself!!


Tropicana® Trop50® is an innovative line of juice beverages, delivering the goodness of fruit juice with 50 percent less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners! Which makes a New Year's diet or trying to become a little healthier by making a simple change that much easier!! I know I noticed a difference!
     
Fact Sheets


    What is Trop50?
Trop50 True Resolutions celebrates the real reasons behind New Year’s resolutions. Share your secret motivation and you’ll earn a coupon for $1 off Trop50 for yourself and 50¢ off coupons for up to 50 of your friends. You can even submit incognito with a fierce disguise. Bonus: Whether you submit a resolution or not, you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card. So check it out NOW!!

ENTER GIVEAWAY BELOW FOR A $50.00 SPA & WELLNESS GIFTCARD
ends 1/30/2012
One time entry-may tweet daily for extra entries!






Disclaimer: I received a full value product coupon in exchange for my honest opinion, the opinions stated are my own along with product information from the sponsor. 


 






a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. GFC follower as "J" (blue bird pic)

    m8usi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my resolution is to exercise more

    m8usi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My resolution is to get organized.

    ReplyDelete