01 October 2011

Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme Mini High Powered Flashlight

This past week I have reviewed a Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme Mini High Powered Flashlight and I am actually very impressed! It came with the 3 batteries it needs and a nifty holster to keep it in! My only initial problem with this product was that I am "package challenged" and it took me forever to get into this thing threw the heavy plastic stuff the package is made from, but I'm sure if I wasn't so impatient it would not have been such a fight! 


The awesome features of this flashlight were that its a 1 watt high powered L.E.D. which will NEVER need replacing and it has not one but TWO light modes- high (80 lumens-6 hours of use) and low (30 lumens-22 hours of  use)! The Sportsman Xtreme also has a beam distance of 47 meters!!  It has an anodized aluminum body which means its water resistant and can withstand a 9' drop!! I know thats true because the other night outside playing flashlight tag with my oldest daughter she dropped it off the porch on accident and I was holding my breath but to my surprise it was fine! The lifetime warranty should also be a sign to the confidence the company has in their product! Rayovac has been "lighting the way since 1914" and has proven their quality in this mini flashlight among their many other outdoors products my husband has purchased (lantern to take bullhead fishing.....etc)!


Flashlights always come up missing in my house but this one has been MINE!! In the past week I have used it do help me do numerous things.........
 1) go into the attic and get my halloween decorations out!
2)Read a shadow book to my girls
3)play flashlight tag
4)helped me find my way into the house after work when hubby forgot to leave the outside light on for me


I now keep it in my purse because its just the right size and doesn't take up much room and with winter time coming and it getting dark earlier (I work nights at my job) you never know when your going to need it! Plus hubby keeps trying to steal it for his "hunting season backpack" which I might let him borrow it but just because its called a "Sportsman Xtreme" doesn't mean it can't be my "Mom Xtreme" flashlight!! ; )


(I was asked for my honest opinion on this product and recieved it to review and was compensated in no way for a positive review! The sponser provided my product as well as the 2 giveaway prizes)


Find Rayovac on Facebook and Twitter


Make sure you enter the Giveaway below-(it ends on 10/12)  but if you are interested you can purchase this product HERE




10 comments:

  1. I'd use it for taking Nellie out at night

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading under the covers lol
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd use it to walk my dog at night--its getting dark early..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would use it outside and in power outages.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would keep it in the car for a night time emergency, I drive a lot at night
    jodysis at windstream dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd use this in the attic and a dark storage room!

    sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would keep it in my nightstand so it would be handy in case of a power outage.

    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would leave it by my bed at night, and would carry it in my purse for the times when we get back after dark and didn't leave the porch light on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am TERRIBLE about losing flashlights!! Honestly it sounds backwards but the smaller they are the easier it is for me to keep track of them!! and the longer the battery life the better!

    **super mom sam** : )

    ReplyDelete