15 August 2011

Tommee Tippee Sippy Cups!!!

Tommee Tippee Explora Truly Spill Proof Sippy Cups are TRULY a blessing in my household! As a mother of 3....going on 4 my biggest battle has been to find cups that my children can not find a way to disable and dump juice/milk/water all over whatever they want to "decorate" on. I have purchased many of these items in the past and most failed my expectations completely but Tommee Tippee really hit a homer with this design and our favorite colors to buy are the pink and green set but the other colors aren't to bad either! The price is also reasonable at about $6.75 for 2 11 oz cups!
Product Description (from http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2255957)
Tommee Tippee 2-Pack Explora Truly Spill Proof Sippy Cup is intuitively designed for guaranteed easier drinking and more natural transitions, our Advance-Flo Technology ensures that our truly spill-proof sippy Cup is truly spill-proof, leak proof and easy to drink from, easing the transition from bottle to spout drinking. Unlike other valve systems, our Active Sensor valve is designed by a physicist to be both so sensitive that liquid flows on demand, yet truly spill and leak proof which makes this the perfect Cup for kids as they learn to drink from a Cup! BPA free 2pk 11oz bottles.


If you have had the same problems that I expirienced in the past give these a try, I think you'll be as impressed as I was! Meal times are no longer the mess they use to be!

1 comment: