08 August 2011

Bubble Guppies!!!!!!!

If you have kids and they are anything like mine then you normally end up watching some sort of cartoon during the day...at least one if not more since they want mommy to see the show too! To my amazement this month I have become hooked on Nickelodeon's new "Bubble Guppies" 1/2 hour cartoon!

The series features a colorful cast of characters that include the main cast of six Bubble Guppies kids (Gil, Molly, Deema, Nonny, Oona, and Goby), their teacher Mr. Grouper, Bubble Puppy, and The Little Fish. There are also many other "new" characters that they meet on each new adventure they have! There are catchy songs, dancing that my kids love to follow along to, problem solving, math, sharing and caring skills along with everyday normal childhood lessons!

I have TRUELY fallen in love with this show and look forward to getting a break from dishes and laundry and sit and watch it with my kids! I even find myself singing the songs when I go to work at night! Bubble Guppies is a new, fresh cartoon that is sure to climb the charts when it comes to what your kids want to see during their T.V. time!

The Following is a link to my personal favorite song off the show!

2 comments:

  1. It is easy to get hooked on this show! I watched it several times while in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you did!! It's sooo addicting!

    ReplyDelete