08 August 2011

24 weeks and gaining


Your Baby in Week 24 of Pregnancy-(From whattoexpect.com)
"Your baby is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of hers are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is your baby a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now her locks are white since there's no pigment yet."





Although I have yet to feel any side effects this pregnancy I cannot help but notice my growing belly bulging against my "use to fit last week" pants. So with that said I must admit that Old Navy's Maternity selection has impressed me! Their clothes are comfy but still cute and fashionable...unlike having to wear a pair of sweatpants to work to feel comfy.



Old Navy's new Maternity Full Smooth-Panel Skinny Jeans Grow with you and give you the belly support you need from here on out! Sizes range from 1 to 18! This is not my first pregnancy and I must say that Old Navy Jeans always seem to save my butt..(and belly) when i need it most!

2 comments:

  1. I love Old Navy's clothes! Glad to hear you are having an easier time with this pregnancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much so......after having the twins I can't complain lol and Old Navy really has the good's I need lol

    ReplyDelete